Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Biscayne Bay Photo

10421579_989514207742258_2446272762232111017_n.jpg
    My friends traveling with us took this great photo of us heading South from Boca Chita yesterday. We are having a great time even though the weather is crappy. I hate to post little things but I thought this picture was really cool with the sun behind us.
    Pate B.
    1985 43' MY "Blue Bayou"
    Southport, NC

Re: Biscayne Bay Photo

Nice shot
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

That's a keeper!

I wish people would post more "little" things like that. I, for one, could use that vicarious thrill of actually doing something with a Hatteras besides working on it.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Pate,

Post all you want. I have to live vicariously through you and others because all I get to do is use our boat for a hotel room when working in Wilmington.

Working way to much lately! Have fun.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeepseafisher View Post
    Pate,

Post all you want. I have to live vicariously through you and others because all I get to do is use our boat for a hotel room when working in Wilmington.

Working way to much lately! Have fun.

Lee
    Lee, Sorry to hear you are working too hard. The weather down here isnt cooperating that well but we did drop the kayaks in the water and explore some mangroves in Tavernier. We plan on being back in the Southport area next fall, maybe.
    Pate B.
    1985 43' MY "Blue Bayou"
    Southport, NC

Nice shot... This is what the sandbar is here for.

Nothing comes close to biscayne bay... Nowhere else you can find a protected body of blue green water deep enough for larger boats yet free of heavy commercial traffic which can be enjoyed year round.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Yes sir Pascal, really pretty water. Boca Chita was really clear and beautiful with the coconut palms everywhere. This coming December is my 4 yr anniversary to owning this boat. I dont know if you remember me but I called you on the phone and spoke with you a while before I made the purchase. Thanks again. Now we are making memories and putting lots of miles under the keel.
    Pate B.
    1985 43' MY "Blue Bayou"
    Southport, NC