Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Ft.Lauderdale Dockage

Any leads for a quasi-liveaboard slip for a 35/40 foot boat in the Ft. lauderdale area? Needed asap. We stay on board a few weeks at a time and commute to snow-country.

Thanks.

Re: Ft.Lauderdale Dockage

this may be dated info ,but several years ago we spent the winter at a rv park up the new river called yacht haven . it was next door to marina bay . had limited docks pool hot tub and good security

Thanks.

We stayed at Marina Bay for a few years so know of Yacht Haven. A few years go, "yachtbrokerguy" (Tucker) from this forum was kind enough to look at a slip on Isle of Venice for us. That worked out very well and it is that sort of arrangement we'd prefer if a slip can be found. It was an apartment complex with tiki and swimming pool and 7 slips.

We don't have a car to explore and were hoping someone on the forum "local" might have a specific lead.

Again...thanks for taking the time to reply.

"Bugsy"

A great friend, and my daughters Godfather Mike Scalise has approximately 250ft of dockage behind his home on the New River. Its across from Marina Bay. I'm not sure if he currently has space but he's also a yacht broker at HMY Yachts so if his is full I'm sure he may know of something else available in the area. His phone number is 954-650-3706. Just tell him Captain "Fat", "Tony"gave you his number and that your looking for dockage. Hope this helps and I'll let him know you maybe calling.

Tony

Tony....

Thank you for your time & effort.

We had to commit very quickly and for good or ill, ended up at Loggerhead in Hollywood.

Bugsy