Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flibs?

Flibs?

Anything going on this year with you guys/gals?
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

2. Re: Flibs?

Not this year, work interferes.
    Last edited by captainwjm; 10-21-2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: iPad error
    Bill
    Brickell - Miami, Fl
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine

Re: Flibs?

Hi Freebird. As usual, I'll be at the gate when the show opens next Thursday.

My wife and I are headed down next Wednesday and will be at the opening Thursday morning. Looking forward to it, but a little scared also.

She sent me a text last week saying that this trip could get expensive, don't know how to take that.
    Don't know if that is "expensive" as we need a new davit (which we are looking for) or if she still wants a new boat "expensive".

We would enjoy meeting anyone from this forum that may be attending. Just shoot me a PM and we can exchange cell numbers.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeepseafisher View Post
    My wife and I are headed down next Wednesday and will be at the opening Thursday morning. Looking forward to it, but a little scared also.

She sent me a text last week saying that this trip could get expensive, don't know how to take that.
    Don't know if that is "expensive" as we need a new davit (which we are looking for) or if she still wants a new boat "expensive".

We would enjoy meeting anyone from this forum that may be attending. Just shoot me a PM and we can exchange cell numbers.

Lee
    Either way that's a good wife!
    Jack Sardina

Quote Originally Posted by pizzazsdaddy View Post
    Hi Freebird. As usual, I'll be at the gate when the show opens next Thursday.
    You the guy who checks tickets?

I'm still debating on whether or not to come as it's been a few years. Used to be a bunch of us would meet up and share a few laughs (and a few drinks which were responsible for part of the laughter), so I'm hoping that can still happen.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Ed and I will be going, but not sure of which day yet. Still watching the weather and tackling a to-do list on the boat, the latest of which was a new water leak....thank God, it's fresh water, and I traced it back to the water supply for two toilets. We're eyeing Friday or Saturday, whichever day is better weather-wise. I hear there is a monsoon coming.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

A monsoon? That doesn't sound good. Is there such a thing as a dependable weather forecast that far out?
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93