Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Custom 45c For Sale Reduced Price

I have a custom 45c hatteras for sale. Cat 3196 @660 hp, new generator,air ,you name it. Cruise 27/28 WOT 31/32 Complete listing is on yachtworld. If I can answer any questions call me @ 516-680-2293 The boat is in Baltimore Md. for the winter Thanks STAN UPDATE Alot of updates were completed this past summer and fall. Complete entertainment center with a 32 inch hdtv built in, Bose 10 speaker surround sound, reciever etc. New L shaped custom couch and chairs(ultra-leather) and salon table. New 8 inch mattresses in master. New combing pads and a Taco Marine helm chair. About $30,000.00 total. I have reduced the price to $295,000.00 for a private sale. I have found my next Hatteras so this one needs a new home. Stan
    Last edited by hatteras45; 12-31-2006 at 10:51 PM. Reason: update

2. Re: Custom 45c For Sale Reduced Price

Price and link? Why for sale?

Re: Custom 45c For Sale Reduced Price

Genesis, I reduced the price to $305,000. Not sure of linkk, but it is on yachtworld, 45c the one with a light green hull. The boat is in Baltimore md. This boat was completely redone, the engines have 180 hours on them. I am looking to buy a hatteras motor yacht, 56 to 61 feet and I do not want to be a multiple boat owner. If I can answer any concerns call me or send a pm. THANKS STAN

Tried to edit previous post, not sure if it worked

5. Re: Custom 45c For Sale Reduced Price

Looks like it did... thanks.
    http://www.denninger.net - Home page with blog links and more
    http://market-ticker.org - The Market Ticker

Price Reduced To $274,500
    Last edited by hatteras45; 08-01-2007 at 11:48 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED TO $274,500

Price Reduced To $274,500