Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 13 years on.

13 years on.

Thinking about all you guys today. Still sorry for your loss.

Remembering all those innocents and all those servicemen and women and their families whom have "stepped up" as a result.

As we Aussies say about our fallen....... Lest we forget!
    Last edited by Seabrooke; 09-11-2014 at 07:50 PM.
    Cheers,

Rick H,
    Old Shipwright.
    Melbourne, Australia.

One day, your life is going to flash before your eyes....
    ..Make sure it's worth watching!!!

Re: 13 years on.

Thank you Rick. You Aussies have always been a classy bunch. It continues to be a crazy world, and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Hope you never have to go through anything like that.

Re: 13 years on.

Me too.

I hope we never see civilian (or otherwise) casualties like that every again but I'm not sure it's done yet and all of our our services are right there alongside yours in a big way in all current theatres and doing us all very proud.

We have 3 recipients of the Victoria Cross (think US Medal of Honor) from Afghanistan from our SAS troops (think NAVY SEALS, etc.) serving there. Our Navy "Clearance Divers" (trained to SAS level) are also heavily involved in ordnance clearance in many parts of the world.

I have a number of friends still serving (Navy) that are still deploying to the Gulf on a regular basis and I'm proud of them all.

Cheers to all you guys and girls on the HOF. I'll raise a glass after work today to all those you have lost.
    Cheers,

Rick H,
    Old Shipwright.
    Melbourne, Australia.

One day, your life is going to flash before your eyes....
    ..Make sure it's worth watching!!!