Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Clayton NY Antique Boat Show

While PIZZAZ is hauled out for fresh bottom paint in South Florida, I took a trip up to Clayton NY for the Annual Antique Boat Show. Still one more day to go, Sunday August 3rd. I thought I would share a few images from the show and the Antique Boat Museum. The 1000 Islands are just beautiful at this time of year.P1060949.jpgP1060985.jpgP1060984.jpg

Re: Clayton NY Antique Boat Show

And a few of the area...
    P1070020.jpgP1070010.jpgP1070027.jpg

And a couple more. It was a delightful 80 degrees today...but the water temperature was only a frosty 70.P1060994.jpgP1070026.jpgP1070032.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by pizzazsdaddy View Post
    And a couple more. It was a delightful 80 degrees today...but the water temperature was only a frosty 70.Attachment 15822Attachment 15823Attachment 15824
    Been there many times. Can't wait for them to get PARDON ME back.
    Bill Root, USCG 100 Ton Master, Near Coastal
    MV BUFFALO GAL
    1988 54' MY

I have wanted to go there. It did not work out this year. We are going to Lake Champlain for Labor Day though. I have also tried to get to the Mariners Museum in VA too. Thanks for the pics.

The Museum is open every day. You can easily visit the museum early, and then spend the rest of the day in Downtown Alexandria Bay...and take a tour boat ride too!

Very nice pictures of handsome boats. I enjoyed your post.
    Regards,
    Vincent Castigliola
    Lilly Marie - 43 DC 1983
    Pascagoula, Mississippi

Rather than history as a peaceful continuum interrupted by war, “For the first time in the nation's history men in authority are talking about an "emergency" without a foreseeable end" _ C. Wright Mills 1956

Ditto that. Thanks for posting.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375