Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Re: 53c like no other

Post renovation floor structure and intermediate bulkheads:

img014.jpg
    image_00008.jpg

Thanks for the input, Jack. I had the broker adjust to $289.

Quote Originally Posted by rtrafford View Post
    Thanks for the input, Jack. I had the broker adjust to $289.
    Still need to be patient. It's a unique boat for and will require the right buyer. You need someone to get onboard who understands and appreciates all the work that has been done. Good thing is you are now priced less than any quality newer boats in that size range.
    Jack Sardina

Yes, thank you. Even this morning I found myself thinking about the merits of simply keeping her and locating her for regular fishing. She's such a quality boat...

rtrafford...
    Nice meeting you today at Riverside YC! Very nice to have another Hatteras sport fish on the docks! For those who haven't seen Miss Fit in person, WOW is all I can say! What an incredible refit, a true labor of love and not one detail was overlooked.
    DON'T SELL!! (if that helps LOL)
    Any chance you might join us all in Greenport for the Rendezvous next month? I'm probably going to squeeze in a couple of days on Block before or after & a slight possibility of Montauk too.

David

David,
    Thank you so much for both the kind words as well as the hospitality on what has been just an incredible holiday weekend aboard visiting your club and taking in the fireworks at Oyster.

Moments like this have me full of seller's remorse at a time where she hasn't even sold...yet. She needs paint, but she sure knows how to host a terrific time.

Top to bottom paint begins in two weeks. Shifting to metallic gray hull. Should be incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by rtrafford View Post
    Top to bottom paint begins in two weeks. Shifting to metallic gray hull. Should be incredible.
    I have serious interest in your boat. I am an old Hat fan and have owned 10 both new and used. I would like to buy it and would like to find a partner to share its use. It's not the money I just hate to see things sit unused. However if you could help find me a captain who would run it for me I might just move it around and use it more. What is the new hull color. I have never seen it used before. It is hard for me to imagine it. On the web site at HMY there are no good pictures. Could you furnish me some. Where are you going to do the paint job? I honestly think we need to talk as I would like to personally to get to know you. You are my type of guy. I'd just love to do the things you are doing and have done. My email is wwgilman@aol.com. Thanks for your attention. I might recomend Bennet Brothers in Willmington NC for paint work. They are fantastic.

th.jpeg

Paint has not yet been purchased, but I've seen a few Carolina's using it, and it's beautiful.

Absolutely stunning boat! I'd also chime in with not selling. Anytime I've parted with something custom built for me, I've always regretted it - especially if the money isn't a pressing concern.