Sorry everyone, I had listed my boat here as a 41'. My mistake, I was in a hurry and somehow posted as a 41' rather than a 43' which in fact it is as many here realized I'm sure.

43' Double Cabin for sale - Nice Boat - now located Rio Dulce, Guatemala

View Details Here:
http://www.boats.com/boat-details/Ha...1#.U1p0BWco-P9

Surrounded by rain forest mountains, Río Dulce flows from lake Izabal (Guatemala's largest) more than 25 miles to the Caribbean coast and is one of the most desirable cruising destinations and recreation spots in the Western Caribbean. Rio Dulce means "sweet river" in Spanish and it is aptly named. The waters of the Rio Dulce are fresh, clean and clear. Besides cruising 125 sq.mi. lake isabal and the rio, the location offers ideal access to the popular cruising grounds in the Cayes of Belize or Roatan and the Bay Islands of Honduras.
Our Hatteras 43 DC-TM Tingo is currently berthed at a wonderful hotel and live aboard marina which features a swimming pool, tennis court, poolside tiki bar and 24 hour security. Dockage is less than $300. per month. The general cost of living in Guatemala is quite affordable and the rio is considered by the international boating community to be one of the finest places to provision for cruising or for leaving the boat on a seasonal basis. There are several modern haul out facilities nearby. Skilled day labor is readily available for $10.-$20. per day. There are also affordable local canvas, fiberglass, carpentry shops etc. The location also offers immense opportunity for convenient inland touring throughout Central America.