Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thanksgiving on Long Island

The Admiral and I spent some time on Long Island over the Thanksgiving weekend. We were able to hook up with Nick, "Ocean K'Motion" (the next one's on me) in Greenport. Hope you got the winter stuff finished. See you next year on the water.

Finally got to meet Steve, "Bertramp" in Sag Harbor. ( He's got the refinishing project going on to watch!). Good luck and I hope you didn't do too much damage to yourself Saturday night at the closing party. Keep in touch with your progress.

I hope everyone had as great a holiday weekend as we did! It's really nice to keep meeting more of you out there.

Happy holidays and enjoy the winter season where ever you are boating.

Capt K

Re: Thanksgiving on Long Island

Great to see you Capt K and the admiral ; I envy the ferry trips you get to take on the Thanksgiving weekend (and OK next one's on you). (I sent a PM to you but I don't think it was delivered)

The winterizing is done! Feeling the pain physical and psychological.

For those of us in northern regions; well...praying for a mild, short winter and early spring. Look forward to meeting more of our group.

Holiday wishes to all!

Nick
    Last edited by Nick; 11-29-2005 at 08:57 PM.