Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1986 43 Motor Yacht $67500 located Boston

Here is a link to a 43 motor yacht with enclosed back deck and 3208 cat power.
    The bow v berths were converted to a dinette.This boat has been for sale for a couple of years and is now priced at $67500.Lowest price I have seen for a 1985-1987 MY.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...oodyachtsales&

Re: 1986 43 Motor Yacht $67500 located Boston

Yep, kinda strange huh? Sounds like something is up on that deal. I really dont like the V-berth conversion at all. If you have two things it might be a good deal. 1) Lots of time and know how to fix everything yourself or 2) Lots of money to get someone else to do the work. If its been sitting up for two years which I have been watching it too, many rubber and items needing lubrication will need to be serviced. A really big project. There are many other projects out there too in the 53' length. I kinda wish I had a Yacht fish, but the truth is, our 43 is hard enough keeping up.
    Pate B.
    1985 43' MY "Blue Bayou"
    Southport, NC

This boat was for sale when I bought mine 7 years ago. It seems as if they really want it to go now with a price drop that low. They also customized the aft deck, either you like that or you don't.

It's a lot of boat for that money.
    Looking for another boat...not a Hatt

I just noticed that it's been sold. That was fast!
    Looking for another boat...not a Hatt

Well I guess its true, price does sell. It makes one wonder why its never sold before. Like houses, location, location, location.......However, I think the condition ranks on up there. OTOH, if you price is real low you'll sell it, but take a very big loss and the new owners might find out the money they think they saved will go pretty fast on fixing it up.
    Pate B.
    1985 43' MY "Blue Bayou"
    Southport, NC

Price fixes everything!
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"