Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moving to Japan

Re: Moving to Japan

Good luck, Jane wishes you the best also!

Chris

Best of luck to you and your family, Noel. Let me know if you see you're going to be passing through the Knoxville area.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Best of luck to you and your family, Noel. Let me know if you see you're going to be passing through the Knoxville area.
    Is that the route you drive to Japan?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Dang... An Amphibious Hatteras car? Wow!!!! and it can go far I see...

Thankls for the outpouring, seems we have a bit o time left here and will be traveling as well soon. Maybe as far as wounded knee to see the Lakota Reservation. Erin is talking about learning how to help them (absolute disgrace on our part!), especially the school aged kids...

I am planning a stop in Tennessee (hint hint) hopefully as well so David, Randy we shall see.

As for Florida... yep, Orlando to see the grandparents and MIami/FT Lauderdale for both business and pleasure...

Japanese School is going well for Erin and Sho will be entering the system soon as well. No issues there for them. And their cousins are looking forward to seeing them as well when we arrive...

Talk to you all again soon
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ