Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: 1988 65C Sport Fish

260k OBO

Looking good Steve. Good luck with the sale but I think you're going to miss her when she's gone.
    Jack Sardina

Thanks Jack, it's more boat then I ever imagined owning and I'm sure I will miss it.

Looking for a broker on the Chesapeake that knows the Hatteras brand and the Sportfish market. Who would you use to sell your boat? Does a broker make a difference? I've been told by a few different brokers just put it on Y.W. and wait. I would like to have a person that works hard and wants to sell rather than one that just waits for a sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrageous65 View Post
    Looking for a broker on the Chesapeake that knows the Hatteras brand and the Sportfish market. Who would you use to sell your boat? Does a broker make a difference? I've been told by a few different brokers just put it on Y.W. and wait. I would like to have a person that works hard and wants to sell rather than one that just waits for a sale.
    Call the local united yacht sales office and find out who has the passion for sport fishing boats. It's not a motoryacht or a blow boat and since a 65 is a big boat to run someone needs to be looking for the right people not waiting for the phones to ring.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrageous65 View Post
    Try Chuck Grice at Virginia Yacht Brokers. He has one of the best locations available for selling a boat.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Hi,
    Beautiful boat! Is it still available? Do you have the boat listed? Where is she located?

Quote Originally Posted by therockydog2 View Post
    Hi,
    Beautiful boat! Is it still available? Do you have the boat listed? Where is she located?
    Steve doesn't check in here that often. I just heard from him this past week and yes she is still for sale but not yet listed. If he doesn't reply to this, PM me and I can send you contact info.
    Jack Sardina

Thanks for looking out for me Jack, I'm not on the site often. I listed the boat just this week and added the link below.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1988...s#.VaFAJ3D3arW

Price lowered to $220k or make a reasonable offer? If interested please contact me directly.
    Steve 914-469-6099 or 914-230-2930 email 65hatteras@gmail.com