Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Huge surplus of new ac / refrigeration, undercounter ss fridge/freezers and more

Sandspur has dibs on the anchor and posted a pic on the forum here:

http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sho...870#post249870

I think he's working with his tech to have him bring it to the boat later this season with one of the condensers. I'll contact him to see if the deal is still a go.

Dave

Re: Huge surplus of new ac / refrigeration, undercounter ss fridge/freezers and more

updated the first post with items that have been sold.

Dave

I am looking for a 10 or 12K complete compressor unit, 110v.
    New or used if available.

I have a good used 12k 230v unit available.

scott,

I'm interested in one of the 16K evaporator units. I have to replace the aft salon unit (original) in my 1971 58YF. Hoping that this will work.

Do you have a 10K condensing unit?
    Last edited by Victor_Chat; 06-27-2014 at 02:42 PM.

I have two of the 16k evaporators, both brand new still in the boxes ($250 each, make you a better deal if you buy both). Send me a number or e-mail and I'll send you pics. It will drop right in and start cooling.

I just sold my 10k condenser last week to another member. I do have a 10k stowaway unit (condenser, evaporator, and blower all in one), but its 50HZ. I'll sell it for $500, but you would have to switch out the compressor and compressor capacitor to convert it to 60Hz. Here's the dometic part numbers to convert it to 60Hz at 220V:

compressor 239402027 $530
    cap 336033 $23

Those are list prices from Dometic. Considering the last time I checked the 10k stowaway listed for $2830. This would allow you to remove the 10k evaporator and condenser, and all the copper tubing between the two and set the stoaway where your evaporator used to be. Then you just run water to it and connect power. If you want I can order the parts and have them installed by a certified dometic tech here for my cost.

again better pricing on package deals.
    Let me know
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mather View Post
    I am looking for a 10 or 12K complete compressor unit, 110v.
    New or used if available.

I have a good used 12k 230v unit available.

scott,
    Scott,

I got prices to convert the 10k i have ( 230v 50hz) to 110 at 60hz with all dometic parts for right $1000. Ill sell it to you for $500 as is or get it coverted for you for my cost + the 500.

Dave

I have a good 230v compressor, what does it require to run off 110v

Thanks,

scott

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mather View Post
    I have a good 230v compressor, what does it require to run off 110v

Thanks,

scott
    Depends on the model number and serial number, but it will be a compressor, the start capacitor for the compressor and probably a solenoid or relay depending on how its triggered, and of course the labor for someone to make the changes if you don't do it yourself.

Dave

Do you still have the 36" poly balls and stainless anchor?

You wouldn't happen to have a cold/freezer plate for a tackle center top load cockpit freezer on a 1990 45C would you? It's 19X12.

Tony