Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Re: 53MY Classic For Sale

Kind of like spray bomb without the spray?

It's a professional job if you add new stickers though.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Scott: Sent you a PM. Brett

Gentleman,
    Thank you for the kind words. As a long time member and recipient of lot of great advice, appreciate it. Just a few clarifications so that the internet doesn't get confused in the future. First TH&T engine room has never been "slathered". Her chrome package shines and makes any other gear head drool over the American pride, and it's a great place to chill out! Second, she does have a garbage disposal in her newly remodeled and upgraded galley (it's a boat - not a kitchen). It's a 2 speed DC induction motor badger - top of the line (it is a Hatteras). But this is the absolute last consideration I would look for in comparing boats... The "recent generator" has 7 hours on it and a 5 year transferable warranty.

Lastly, she has been a well respected and overly indulged mistress that Marilyn would be jealous of! Lifestyle change and work are getting in the way of "properly" cruising her and it's time for the next owner to carry the torch.the listing is up and now is the time to discuss a purchase before a new listing is finalized.
    Formally Top Hatt and Tails
    1980 53MY

Quote Originally Posted by TopHattandTails View Post
    i Just a few clarifications so that the internet doesn't get confused in the future. First TH&T engine room has never been "slathered".
    A clarification of my own.... no one here said your engines were slathered with paint. That was in reference to a 56 footer another member mentioned. As to the disposal, agree that is a very minor point...but since it has one you might want to mention it in the ad. Lack of dishwasher less minor but still certainly not a deal killer on an otherwise fine looking boat.

Well, it's a bitter - sweet day... The old girl went to a new home last week. New owner is excited, going to treat her real well, and had a twinkle of down right fear (aka "oh my god, how do you do this") in his eyes as he took the keys! Boat is staying in the same club, so I'll be able to get my hatteras tinkering fix a couple of times a year, I'm sure. Thanks for all your help over the years - makes owning these boats possible.

Look forward to staying on the forum and lurking!
    Formally Top Hatt and Tails
    1980 53MY

Congratulations! Good luck on the search for the next one.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI