Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We Be Like....

We Be Like....

Latitude is everything. We be like... 25° 43' 30.01" N 80° 14' 05.09" W

Winter-Hatts.jpg

What you be like?
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Re: We Be Like....

I be like "it snowed again yesterday" and "hoping today's better"

I be like it's f-in snowing right f-in now and I'm f-in sick to death of it. We just got a surprise inch between 7 and 9 here in Beacon Falls this morning, and I understand that Hartford got 4".

Will it never end?
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Just up the road from you and prepping for a Bahama run. The only thing frozen on my boat will have a little umbrella and a straw.

I be like...That whole photo would be funny, except the top picture is at my freakin' marina...and it snowed YESTERDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    I be like it's f-in snowing right f-in now and I'm f-in sick to death of it. We just got a surprise inch between 7 and 9 here in Beacon Falls this morning, and I understand that Hartford got 4".

Will it never end?
    I don't know about Hartford but we did get 4" in Newington. No shoveling this time.Thermal removal.
    Bob
    "CRAZY HORSE"

How on earth do yall put up with the snow up North? Its just nuts !!!! I couldnt justify boat ownership if I couldnt use it 100% of the time. I bet the boats up there are in good shape though. Heck they stay shrink wrapped half of the year. I spent the first winter of my life in the Keys this year. Now I know what the snow bird thing is all about. Its hard not to jump on the band wagon. You cant beat it.
    Pate B.
    1985 43' MY "Blue Bayou"
    Southport, NC

No sympathy, see what the UN said about global warming....that's what happens you see the colder it gets and more snow is because it's warmed up, it's the new energy source, global warming creates free cold and snow....those that know say...global cooling is the threat..tie will tell..

9. Re: We Be Like....

Highs here all week are in the low 80's...... Cant wait for the high 80's...
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfishgyd View Post
    Highs here all week are in the low 80's...... Cant wait for the high 80's...
    Problem is that for half of the year high '80s is the relative humidity down there.
    Jack Sardina