Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wiring diagrams for helm stations 79 43DC

Does anyone have the prints for the helm stations on a 43DC? Ours is a 79 model with J&T 6-71TI's.

I looked in the old book that came with the boat and nothing there and I have ordered a new book from Hatteras and it has not arrived yet. When I spoke to them they were not sure if that was included or not.

Anything at all would be a help. I am not confident in the latest from the yard and I am only 7000 miles away.

Thanks to all!

Re: Wiring diagrams for helm stations 79 43DC

Russ - I have the wiring diagrams that came with my 1979. I'll send to your email in pdf format. Have Ken call me if this isn't readable.!
    Last edited by eze2bme; 07-20-2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Added info.

Got it Tom.....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eze2bme View Post
    Russ - I have the wiring diagrams that came with my 1979. I'll send to your email in pdf format. Have Ken call me if this isn't readable.!
    Good day Sir,I am in Europe looking for those wiring diagrams for my 43Dc 1980 ?Maybe you can help me ?Regards Jan

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatters View Post
    Good day Sir,I am in Europe looking for those wiring diagrams for my 43Dc 1980 ?Maybe you can help me ?Regards Jan
    Sent you an email. Reply and I can attach wiring diagrams. I can also attach other diagrams that came with my manual for my 1979 model.