Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

45 C for sale, FL

One of my friends emailed me a listing on a 45C in FL, Ft Lauderdale, which is for sale. I think the boat is called Winter's Dream. It looks (photos are small, mind you) like a nice boat for the price, which is ?155K. Something like that. I want to stress that this is NOT my boat, and that my friend, who happens to be a broker and is also an experienced boater and yacht restorer, is NOT the listing agent for this vessel. It looks like a nice deal for someone who wants an older 45C- has 8-71s, recent refit, etc etc. It would be nice, if the boat really is a good example of its' kind, if someone from this forum acquired it. I have all the boats I need- a real 36C, and a model 46C, which actually cost more per real foot than the big one

Re: 45 C for sale, FL

Jim, Has your friend actually seen the boat??

I have not seen the boat, just ran across it on YachtWorld and e-mailed it to Jimbo there. It is advertised with several brokers, one has her priced as low as $129K ask. Judging, again from small photos, she looks pretty good.

4. Re: 45 C for sale, FL

Only one I saw on YW is listed for $100k and is in the Keys.... called "Hooker" though (now THAT's a name for a boat!)

It's a 46C

I don't know if he has seen the boat. I can ask him.

Whoops, didn't read carefully enough.

Re: 46 C for sale, FL

I have tickets to fly to Ft Lauderdale on the 25th. of this month. If this 46 is still for sale by then I shall preview and report.

She is under contract and surveying today. I will check back on Friday this week to see if its a "done deal" Stay tuned.

Does anyone know the contract price on this boat, I could not get it from the broker. I am trying to keep records while I shop.