Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
Really, you seem to read more into what I post then others. All I did was post that it was listed as having one. Manual says not one on board.
I ask question about if, and how much to put one in
Now, wtf are you reading me blaming someone? (that's WTF, as in where the Fk).
If this is your idea of trying to help. How about , don't bother, brother.
Randy is a good guy and was just having some fun with you. I can assure you he's not being a jerk and will always try to help you out. It may take a while but you'll learn the personalities of most here. Most are great people and all are just trying to help. And yes we've all been there before. If you keep your boat long enough there will come a day when a new member starts asking what seems like basic questions and you'll jump in and try to help him out. Often we forget that some don't know us yet and its near impossible to read someone's tone from a post or email. Welcome and enjoy both your new boat and this forum. As for your inverter, I think Eric may have answered that. The listing probably was referring to the Newmar units you have. I have several on board that are dedicated to specific equipment. Not quite an inverter system that will power your boat. If you had an inverter, your surveyor should have tested it and noted it in his report.