Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Re: 1993 46C for sale - open to trades

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    First of all the buyer does not pay the broker the seller does in most contracts.

Second you dont know if the broker did any work or not. Maybe he busted his but in advertising and showings just not to you.

Its not your business nor your concern. The seller will have to deal with that so are you interested or just pissing on his corn flakes here?
    I 2nd that!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hatt View Post
    If the enterior didn't have the white ash it would have sold by now.
    Everybody is different. I prefer the white ash over darker stuff. Makes the boat look less dungeon like and more happy!
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Tastes vary. I wouldn't object to this interior, especially when you look at the boat that it comes in.

I'm another one who likes the white ash that is in our boat.

This is a gorgeous boat. I'd consider purchasing it, but my budget isn't up there yet for another few years.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Sorry guys, I haven't been on the site in a while, but yes, it is listed with a broker. I have the boat at his dock in League City now and I am starting to get some interest.

The light interior has been a negative (I've found out the hard way) but I do like it from the standpoint of making the boat feel much bigger. I am starting to reconsider if I want to actually sell her or not because she is actually less than 5 minutes from my house now. REALLY makes it much easier to go tinker before/after work.

As far as bashing the brokers goes, I'm ok with paying for a service to get the most exposure possible for my boat because I am truely trying to sell her. If you feel like the boat is worth $189K, then fine... I'll be glad to take it and pay 10% to my broker even if he doesn't get involved in the deal because that is the deal I made with him. I always tell people to make an offer they can't refuse. Let me worry about the broker.

Thanks,
    Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tuffy View Post
    Sorry guys, I haven't been on the site in a while, but yes, it is listed with a broker. I have the boat at his dock in League City now and I am starting to get some interest.

The light interior has been a negative (I've found out the hard way) but I do like it from the standpoint of making the boat feel much bigger. I am starting to reconsider if I want to actually sell her or not because she is actually less than 5 minutes from my house now. REALLY makes it much easier to go tinker before/after work.

As far as bashing the brokers goes, I'm ok with paying for a service to get the most exposure possible for my boat because I am truely trying to sell her. If you feel like the boat is worth $189K, then fine... I'll be glad to take it and pay 10% to my broker even if he doesn't get involved in the deal because that is the deal I made with him. I always tell people to make an offer they can't refuse. Let me worry about the broker.

Thanks,
    Chris.
    Smart approach.
    Jack Sardina

Would this boat work as a live aboard? I have a 43 DCMY that I currently live aboard and love it. However, I would like slightly more boat...such as a 48 Hat. I really don't see or consider sportfishers or convertibles as live aboards. However, I do like the idea of a cockpit. Could careless about fishing. Since this is a 46C, believe I would be giving up live aboard luxury and space. Anyone care to weigh in on this perspective?

More beam and a much bigger boat than a 43DC. Master maybe a bit smaller but overall should be a comfortable boat. I had an older 46C series I. Less beam and smaller overall than this 46C. My family of 4 would spend most of the summer aboard. Never felt too cramped and my kids would prefer a boat to any house.
    Jack Sardina

decisions, decisions... time to rig up some lures for a tournament. Boat is ready to roll. On the boat until midnight last night rigging lures. lures.jpg