Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: 1993 46C for sale - open to trades

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Is that tIM pOWELLS old boat?
    no scott mine was a 1986 45c this is a 46 c..... my old boat is in Florida Coral Gables to be exact
    This one looks ok from the picks need more to make a good decision but with 2200 hours he will be hard press to excede 125000 when all said and done. The hours will kill it to rebuild both of them it will run about 50000 if done rightyou know that..
    Last edited by Tim Powell; 11-25-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Ok maybe one you were looking at.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Ok maybe one you were looking at.
    It looks like a clean one i would have took a second look at her after all it is a 46 they usually have three state rooms and 2 baths a little small but they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by tIM pOWELL View Post
    It looks like a clean one i would have took a second look at her after all it is a 46 they usually have three state rooms and 2 baths a little small but they are there.
    If its this series III your talking about keep in mind unless it was a custom build the 2 standard layouts available in this model are a 2 Stateroom 2 Head, or a 2 Stateroom 1 Head with a Dinette. Unless I'm mistaken I believe thats the only way it was offered. If I missed something and your commenting on a different year then sorry my mistake, just trying to be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by capttonyf View Post
    If its this series III your talking about keep in mind unless it was a custom build the 2 standard layouts available in this model are a 2 Stateroom 2 Head, or a 2 Stateroom 1 Head with a Dinette. Unless I'm mistaken I believe thats the only way it was offered. If I missed something and your commenting on a different year then sorry my mistake, just trying to be helpful.
    You are absolutely correct sorry for the mistake they have two heads and galley down. There head in the bow is quite small if i remember correctely. That the reason i moved to the 52 three goog state rooms and two heads. Works for my family...

Sorry all, I have had a really tough go with pictures. I will try my best to get them posted this week.

She is having a few blisters removed right now, new bottom, propspeed, and some underwater lights installed as we I type.

She is 2 stateroom, 2 full head/shower layout. Both heads are equally large. The showers are both plenty big for a big person. I am 6'2" and 250 and can easily shower with room for my lady... too bad she gave up on that when we said "I do."

I don't frequent this site, but feel free to email chris@bhbag.com and I will try to get pics going asap.

THanks,
    Chris.

Weather has been a little bad here, so the boat is in a holding pattern. Got the wheels scanned, balanced, etc. and picked them up monday. They look good. Hopefully I'll have the rest of the bottom pics taken by friday.

Here's a pic of the 35" wheels. 5 blades so i'm out $3200 just on the balance and propspeed.
    Attached Images

Here are some bottom pictures. I found a few flaws in their work so I am having them re-do a few things. As you can see, I have added 6 underwater lights to the transom. They are from Capt. Bill Cannan. He put a bunch of these on a 61' Viking, left them running for 2 years and did not have a failure. Talked to another guy with a 46' Bertram that has them, he is a year and a half into his and not one single issue.

At the price point of these lights ($100), you can afford to replace them every year if they fail, and you only have a tiny hole in the boat unlinke the $1000+ style lights. I figured it was worth the try at this price because I've been on MANY boats with the high end lights that have had nothing but problems.

Put propspeed on the wheels too. This is a first for me. Hopefully it will be worth it, but only time will tell.

bottom1.jpgbottom2.jpgbottom3.jpg