Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

1993 46C for sale - open to trades

Howdy,

My life has changed (for the better) with the arrival of my son, but some of the toys have to go. The main reason for selling is the lack of time to use the boat, and I hate to see her sit. I am open to smaller trades, but unfortunately they need to draft 3' or less due to the new location of a smaller boat.

What I've got:
    1993 Hatteras 46C
    DDEC 8V92's with around 2200 hours
    Mostly 10 knots or less as I do long range fishing trips and having only 785 gallons of fuel, I have to conserve to run the 300+ miles round trip. I'm also a fair weather fisherman, so she's not all beat up.

(2) 16,000 BTU A/C systems. One for staterooms (2012), one for Salon (2013)
    (1) 12,000 BTU A/C to serve as auxilary for salon (2012)... yes, 100 degree August heat and I are enemies.
    New 2012 Headhunter Mach 5 freshwater pump. GREAT WATER PRESSURE!!!
    New 2011 flybridge enclosure.
    2 full head/stateroom layout with showers
    The interior refit on the boat was completed sometime about 5 years ago which included all new soft good, new carpet, new custom couch, new side windows, new headliner, new custom coffee table with storage, new fridge, and updated wall covering.

Really a lot of stuff that I've left off, so if you have a true interest, please call me as I don't frequent the site as much as I should.

Thanks,
    Chris
    713-THREE92-9908
    Attached Images

Re: 1993 46C for sale - open to trades

Sorry... forgot to mention that I'd like to get $200K

$200,000.00

Morning like the boat but your high on the price ..sorry don't have time to waste

what r you looking for in a trade Ive got a low hr 290 searay twin IOs do you have any more photos?

reason for selling is its to big for my family and they bought a new cc

im an off shore guy and a 46 is perfect for my needs

No interest in a 290 SeaRay, sorry.

I'll try to get more pics soon. My computer got wiped with all my photos and I need to take new pics anyway.

If you've looked on Yachtworld, I'm not too crazy "asking" $200K for this vintage boat in the condition it is in.

If the front end numbers could work for everyone - a low hour Sea Ray 290 can probably be cashed like a check.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    If the front end numbers could work for everyone - a low hour Sea Ray 290 can probably be cashed like a check.
    I guess I didn't think of it like that. I know it is nearly impossible to work a trade with a boat I would keep.

Ok, I'll bite. PM me what you're thinking as far as Sea Ray 290 + cash, and I'll do some homework.

I should have pics after this weekend. We're fishing her Friday to Monday. 150+ NM out of galveston, TX.

Lets try $180K OBO. I'd like to have the boat gone soon. Going to the yard for a bottom job and engine room detail.

bagladyphoto.jpg

She is at the yard now. How about $150K if I can get this deal done by January 1st??? I have a 9 month old boy on the ground and a business that is growing just as fast. Only time for those and not the boat. $150K should be a helluva deal on this girl considering what I paid just 3 years ago.

The boat is in good shape and not some worn out piece of s**t. I just don't want to see her sit and turn into a piece of s**t.

Serious inquires please
    713-392-9908
    Chris.

Where are the additional Pictures? I have a definate interest. Personal EM please wwgilman@aol.com

Is that tIM pOWELLS old boat?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.