Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

VDO gages white faced, price adjustment

white face VDO 12Volt system.
    VDO 0-80psi engine, #350-523 (3 avail) $20 each VDO sending unit 80psi 1/8npt #360-003D $10
    VDO 0-400psi gear #1-221-015-040A (3 avail) $20 each VDO senders 350psi 1/8npt #360-431D $10
    VDO Temp to 250degree #1-231-015-647A (1 only) $20 VDO temp sender 1/2npt #323-419D $10
    VDO Volt 0- 16V #1-242-015-195A (1 only) $20
    VDO TACH 0-3000 #1-211-150-364A 12Volt $50 (1 only)
    VDO Fuel 0-1 #1-261-016-240 $20 (1 only)
    Plus shipping can go priority mail
    if interested email me rwlehm@aol.com
    VDO gage sending units.jpg
    Last edited by Roger; 12-15-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Re: VDO gages and ISSPRO pyro white faced

still available, rare white face VDO from my 1996, 39 Express
    Make an offer for one or all gauges

Still available, all NEW never installed, open to all offers
    Last edited by Roger; 12-04-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Roger,
    Are the senders for a dual guage hookup?

Art
    Trouble
    43DCFB DC-306
    AYC NY

I've been considering pyrometers for some time now, but I have little to no experience with them. What else is needed in addition to the gauge to complete the installation? Are these gauges readily available so that I could purchase a matching one for it?

Obviously, I need to run a pair of wires from my bridge down to the ER. My exhaust has small ports on the top that have what appear to be 1/4npt pipe plugs installed in them. I presume these would be replaced with a sender of some sort. Can you advise? Thanks.
    Bob
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Temperature sensor is installed in port on exhaust riser and wires must be run up to gage on bridge.
    These ISSPRO units are available and info is available at ISSPRO.com

Quote Originally Posted by TROUBLE View Post
    Roger,
    Are the senders for a dual guage hookup?

Art
    Art
    All senders control one gauge, meaning one engine oil pressure sender is for the related oil gauge. They Pyros are also individual as you would have a sender and gauge for each engine.
    Hope that clarifies
    Open to all offers as the units are just in storage. I bought the gauges from Sams to keep as back up as they are no longer available, but sold boat and forgot I had these in garage.
    Roger

Roger,
    I will take the pyrometer if it is still available. I'll send you a pm with my contact info.
    Bob
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau