Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Lots of info here.

This is a great forum. One can find out almost anything about a Hatteras here. Many knowledable posters to help out.
    Thanks

Re: Lots of info here.

It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinknocker View Post
    This is a great forum. One can find out almost anything about a Hatteras here. Many knowledable posters to help out.
    Thanks
    Where in California do you call home? Northern Ca here.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

4. Re: Lots of info here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinknocker View Post
    Thanks
    I couldn't agree more. Great community and knowledge base. There aren't many boats out there that have this kind of owner base.

Quote Originally Posted by MVCaprice View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Great community and knowledge base. There aren't many boats out there that have this kind of owner base.
    Aren't enough boat owners who appreciate these boats!

Good afternoon, I'm a newly so please excuse me if I miss protocol. I need to replace an older thru hull transducer with a new Garmin Chirp transducer and not sure how to post this for help. any guidance is appreciated.

Welcome. This is a great site. I'm sure some here will have the info your looking for to help with your project. It would be best tho to start a new thread with the desired subject in the hatteras tech talk column. I personally like to pick a subject and do a search for previous topics. I think this will help with your replies also. They to include which boat your working on too. Pete.

You just need to tell a story. What are you doing, where and what do you need help with. Are you asking if you need to haul her out to change the transducer? We are all willing to help if it's our expertise. Welcome.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California