Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: Yellow Hull - Pro's & Con's ?

Well I have to say they both are good looking Hatts.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

I really like the blue they painted Knit Wits with. It reminds me of the old 1950’s neon blue, like you’d see on a ’57 Chevy. I’ve considered it for my boat…

I am also painting my 1976 46c this year. I am leaning toward pure white. I saw an old hat this summer painted white. I knew by the line it was an older hatt but it looked like a new model. In my case I had a new hard top and other accessories to freshen her up, so i am going for the new boat look.

SeaColt,
    I'm doing pretty much the same thing, trying to finish the outside this year. Also going for the "New" boat look. Here's a picture of my 1973 45C in primer.

OldHatt45
    Attached Images

The Pure white does work for the New Boat look I have had many people say new boat and other say I didn't know Hatteras still made a smaller boat. You should see their face when I tell them its a 1967!
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

All of your pictures look great. I'll have to take some digital pictures to show off my new hard top. Also kicking around the idear of painting those old bronze window frames, any thoughts on that ?

I get the same reaction from people when I tell them mine is a ’72. They can’t believe it.

And my paint is shot…