Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Wanted - Hand Rail for 6 step Marquipt Sea Stair

I ran a line up through the air vent. Wired it directly into a 32v step down to 12v then wired it into the Circuit panel in the port motor room.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I’ll add photos of the tubes under each step and how we brought it into the panel.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    This is the only one I have currently. I’ll be up at the boat on Monday and I can send you more. If you private message me with your cell number I’ll text them to you.
    Sold.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I purchased the 17/45 degree offset platform to which the stairs attached. Best money I ever spent; far more convenient and safer access. At any rate I have been trying to get Marquipt to send me another offset handrail, to match the one I have, plus a stanchion and safety chain. They have been polite, but after I got the platform, (which shipped pretty quickly) they got backed up I guess. I cannot get them to the ship the chain, stanchion and handrail!

This is the vagaries of the COVID market- some areas are shut down, others have only boomed. RV's, backyard swimming pools, used cars, and I heard boats were selling.
    Last edited by spartonboat1; 09-13-2020 at 10:05 PM.
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Check EBay. They show up there often.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California