Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    4-Yachting Guest

1974 60'8" yacht for sale

Hello
    we are selling this yacht,

[link removed - commercial postings not allowed - Karl]

please only serious customers

Re: 1974 60'8" yacht for sale

Forgive me if I am wrong, but this looks like a commercial post to me. Are you the owner of this boat? If so, what is it that you are trying to sell? I thought this was a Hatteras site. I know that SAMS is very good about not editing or deleting postings, but I just don't want to see this site turn into a catch-all for everyone trying to sell something if it is not Hatteras related.

Maybe I'm wrong and just don't know what I'm looking at. If so, feel free to put me in my place.

3. Re: 1974 60'8" yacht for sale

Yeah, the rules here do not permit commercial posts - and the for sale section is for Hatt owners.

Please contact me or one of the other moderators....

Re: 1974 60'8" yacht for sale

I found this boat. It's a broker's listing for a Hatteras for sale in Turkey. Here's the direct link: (removed)
    Ang
    Last edited by Genesis; 09-30-2005 at 03:29 PM. Reason: [Removed link - Karl]

5. Re: 1974 60'8" yacht for sale

Thanks - poof - off it goes.

Will leave this here for a day or so, then remove the thread entirely..... (the rules are pretty clear on this stuff guys and gals!)
    Last edited by Genesis; 09-30-2005 at 03:29 PM.