Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Re: 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 refit

Somebody suggested that I should have just welded some cans on the ends and called it good. I don't know why I didn't come up with that myself...

I got the ceiling panels in the aft head installed. For a boat that's only a 46 footer, this thing's gonna have the most awesome bathroom afloat. Cuz if it doesn't, I am in serious dutch with the missus.

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Installing the Aft Head Ceiling Panels (more fillets!)

Cheers,
    Q

We got the fillets and walls sanded, then sprayed Awlquik, sanded again, then sprayed Awlgrip 545 primer. We'll have the aft head paint work done this week.

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Prepping the Aft Head for Paint

Cheers,
    Q

Looking good but boy that was all to familiar

I did over 125' of radius and 35 corners all by hand. But it is fun when people ask how we found a shower stall to fit that spot so well and other ask how we got it into the boat

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/ajxne/Eotl/Head.html
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

All of us on the HOF are going to chip in and buy you one of those sail boat toilet paper roll holders that have a cover to protect the toilet paper from the shower. We feel this is the least we can do to contribute to such an admirable effort.

Actually Jim, I didn't know sailboat people use TP. Thanks for the knowledge...

Walt

The good news: they do. The bad? they buy it a square at a time.

Dan, great job on the head refit. The shower looks great! You packed a lot of useful space into a pretty tight room.

Jim, I suspect the TP will have its own cubby up against the hull. We don't need no stinkin' sailboater's TP cover.

Too late. It's already on the way. Along with two complimentary squares of TP. One for each of you. Make them last.

We'll have Japanese heated bidet toilet seats with the hands-free/air dry feature so, technically speaking, TP is optional.

I got a shiny aft head! Need I say more???

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Spraying “the Shiny” in the Aft Head

Cheers,
    Q