Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Re: 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 refit

It all makes sense now. All except the August 2013 reference. I think we're a few months away from that.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I'm sure most people can appreciate what you are doing. I surely do. Yachtsmanwilly did a great job on the Hat he was redoing, and his reports on the progress he made really added to the enjoyment of this forum. Good luck and I hope it all turns out the way you want it. Stay in touch, and keep us posted. Nobody really cares what make of boat you have, it's all about the experience, and comraderie.

Excellent repower choice. Did they come from Mako Marine?
    Jack Sardina

They fit in there nicely. It will be easy to take care of them and performance will be brisk to say the least.

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys.

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    Excellent repower choice. Did they come from Mako Marine?
    No, they came from a different shop that used to be a nice looking...before Sandy, anyway.

New post: http://1969chriscraftroamer46.wordpr...tent-model-ix/
    Last edited by q240z; 02-22-2013 at 08:15 AM.

???

New blog post for anybody who's interested in the new bow seat on my Roamer 46: http://1969chriscraftroamer46.wordpr...-the-bow-seat/

Cheers,
    Q
    Last edited by q240z; 02-22-2013 at 08:16 AM.

WOWEEE! I really did underestimate this guy ! He really is an EXSPUURT! ws
    Attached Images
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Can we stop the personal stuff here and just hear about his repower and refit work on his boat, please.

Can we stop people from bashing vendors, please? Especially when they don't even explain the circumstances. Seems like there are two sides here that need to be addressed. Doesn't it say somehwere in the rules that vendor trashing is not welcomed? When I know of a bad vendor, I send a PM explaing the situation. I wish him luck with his rebuild, but no longer have any interest in following his blogs or posts.

Looks like he edited the post to remove the vendors name and subsequent replies. Good move since we don't know the details of his issues with them and they have a good reputation around here. Vendor bashing is not uncommon around here. Even if it's warranted it should be avoided or at the very least qualified with a detailed concern. If you do have an issue, best practice is to state you can't recommend and offer a follow up PM for those interested.
    Last edited by saltshaker; 02-22-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    Jack Sardina