Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 186 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1855

Re: 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 refit

Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    I may actually live to see this thing finished.....!
    At the rate things are going, I'll have finished this whole-boat refit by the time you finally settle in on a final draft interim list of a half-dozen boat models you're considering one day maybe, possibly buying, Oscar.

Jim, I'm crossing my fingers.

I found a few clear photos which show what I mean.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

One more. I hope it helps.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

They do. Thanks! That was a pretty Chris!

With all the prep work finally done, I called the installer back to get started on the Whisper Wall headliner in the salon. He knocked out three panels on Day 1. I can't tell you how nice it is to show up and see that contracted work was done competently and on time. It's been my experience on this refit that's a rare thing.

So with the three panels installed, I got busy installing lights. It's looking great.

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: The Salon Headliner Install Begins!

Cheers,
    Q

Beautiful. How close are you to completions of the entire project?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by q240z View Post
    At the rate things are going, I'll have finished this whole-boat refit by the time you finally settle in on a final draft interim list of a half-dozen boat models you're considering one day maybe, possibly buying, Oscar.

Jim, I'm crossing my fingers.
    Haha, you funny guy. I'll move when I can.... problem is time and access to my money which is tied up until I tell my employer I'm done, which by FAR's is my 65th birthday, September 15th, 2022. I MAY be able to get a head start, but since I don't feel like messing with old boats and financing I'm still on the bench.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Looks terrific, glad to see so much progress. My money's on you v. Oscarvan, since you actually seem to be getting things done. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Beautiful. How close are you to completions of the entire project?
    Thanks! Good question. I don't know. Every time I guess, something throws me a curveball, so I'm just taking it one weekend at a time.

We got two more Whisper Wall Headliner panels and Kai LED lights installed in the salon. This it turning out really nicely.

Next up in our 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Salon Headliner Install II

Cheers,
    Q

Drumroll please...the Whisper Wall headliner in the salon and galley is done. And it looks great!

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Wrapping Up the Salon Headliner Install

Cheers,
    Q

You need to think ahead about your shooting script for "Roamer Refit- The Movie". All these comments etc will be useful when you finish the boat and start the epic film of the process...

the headliner's look perfect. As far as the speakers, good choice. Pyle drivers are nice for marina construction...