Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 186 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1855

Re: 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 refit

Quesntin, go to the eBay search box and put in Continental cd radio or car radio, it will pop up, at least it did for me. Or you can look on ECS Tuning's web site, but you have to go through a lot of continental stuff to find it.

Also they are sold in several versions, you have to make sure you get 12 volt, CD/AM/F<M. Blutetooth if that's what you want.

If ebay works anything like google, your search history informs what it gives you as results. When I search for 'Continental cd radio' on ebay I get this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Continental...UAAOSwb-Rb6EpL
    Also, lots of late model OEM Lincoln Continental stereos.

This is too much work. LOL

Dammit. I'll figure out a way to send you a link.

The Whisper Wall headliner installer came and put all of the tracks in place. That's the last step before the headliner starts going up. Booyah.

Progress.

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Aft Deck Headliner Track Prep II

Cheers
    Q

Installing the first headliner panel ended up being a real chore. But the Whisper Wall panel at the windshield is finally installed! It looks great!

In a stroke of good fortune, I was straightening up the aft stateroom when I came upon an unmarked box that contained six IMTRA Ventura LEDs! These are the lights I used in the heads, but I'd forgotten that I had leftovers. So I got busy on the aft deck putting in mounting panels and wiring.

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Aft Deck Headliner Install Begins

Cheers,
    Q

Good news! The aft deck headliner is installed!
    Bad news! Last week, I lost the memory card that had all of the boat refit pix on it.
    Good news! Just after I posted the latest article on the headliner, the goddess of the seas rewarded me by having the memory card appear literally right at my feet under my computer desk!

Anyway, the aft deck looks totally transformed with the ceiling frames and insulation hidden behind the Whisper Wall headliner!

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Wrapping Up The Aft Deck Headliner Installation

Cheers,
    Q

Quote Originally Posted by q240z View Post
    Last week, I lost the memory card that had all of the boat refit pix on it.
    THE memory card? All of it only in ONE place? I bet you've made a few copies by now.....

BTW, those liners look stunning.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Thanks!

I have the main camera (SD card), the backup camera (SD card) on the boat for when I forget the main camera (it was the previous main camera), and then there's the micro SD card (formerly lost) I have to use with a stupid new computer I bought. It has no SD card reader port, only micro SD.

So I take pix, toss the bad ones, resize and transfer the good ones to the micro SD card for posting. Once posted, I save them to a backup hard drive.

It's all way too complicated, but such is life photo blogging in the 21st Century.

Quote Originally Posted by q240z View Post
    the micro SD card (formerly lost) I have to use with a stupid new computer I bought. It has no SD card reader port, only micro SD.
    https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Reader...qid=1576714213
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay