Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145
Results 1,441 to 1,444 of 1444

Re: 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 refit

Roll and tip. Youre never gonna keep a wet edge spraying without overspray on everything else. You have to do a piece, let it dry, cover it and repeat throughout. That guatalamanian must be new at it
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

It does look great, though. How do you get it warm enough in there to get it to cure?

You do nice work, but are you making this your life's work? It looks like you have been working on this boat since 2004 or 2005. When are you going to finish it so you may enjoy it? I've seen people drag out projects but you definitely win the prize for one of the longest and slowest people out there.

Bruce,

I notice you are new to the Forum.

Q's Work is exceptional and a true labor of love. No one who has been following him for years would call him slow. Maybe snake bitten, but not slow. I would encourage you to read Q's blog from the start, assuming you have not already. It will give you an appreciation for what he has been through.

Q, keep up the excellent work. We love what you have done and are doing.

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1898 40 DC