Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118
Results 1,171 to 1,172 of 1172

Re: 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 refit

I wrapped up the last insulated plywood panel install inside the starboard salon cabinetry. I am sick and tired of spending the weekend inside cabinets, so the timing's perfect. All of the other insulated panels in this cabinet have been just clear epoxy coated...a fact I wasn't thinking about when I mixed up a big pot of epoxy and tinted it white for another panel. I figured I'd do all of them at the same time. It was only when I went to install it that I realized this is the only white insulated panel. It won't matter since they're up inside the cabinet and will probably never be seen by any guest, but still, I laughed when I realized what I'd done.

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Wrapping Up the ‘Behind the Scenes’ Starboard Salon Cabinetry

Cheers,
    Q

Re: 1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 refit

I dove back into the V-berth to button up one of the holes through the hull, specifically, the AC raw water outlet. As long as I'm installing a hose there, I decided to just get the raw water supply hose and all of the electrical done at the same time.

"Pro-gress"

1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit: Back Into the V-Berth

Cheers,
    Q