Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Jabsco Impeller Help

So I must be a little bit Slow here but I assumed that I could take the Model # number off of the plate of my Jabsco raw water pump (2750-001) and I would be able to find replacement impellers for it. I didn’t think these would be hard to find as the Detroit 8V53 are very common. but I am guessing along the way Jabsco changed their numbering system can anyone help me out here ?

basic info 1969 41 TC with 8V53's Jabsco Pump model number 2750-001
    Thanks
    41TC 1969 Hull "Defiant"
    Santa Barbara, CA

Re: Jabsco Impeller Help

17935-0001

If your local guys could not find that find someone who can. Its not rocket surgery.

If you look at the pump numbers its been probably 2 or 3 versions since it was new but its a common part.

Depco in tampa is a great source of parts and information
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Best prices I have ever found for impellers were from Amazon. Google the part number.

Bobk

4. Re: Jabsco Impeller Help

+1 on Depco
    Bill
    Brickell - Miami, Fl
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine

when i ordered impeller's for my pumps, the only question was how many screws held the cover on the pump. i have 1972 8-53's and the jabsco number is 17935-0001-p and i got them thru amazon for around 50.00 each
    "Jabsco 17935-0001P Marine Replacement Impeller (Neoprene, Q Silhouette, 2.5" Deep, #7 Spline Drive, 1" Shaft, 12 Blade, 3.75 Diameter, Brass Insert)"
    Sports; $45.03

Art
    Trouble
    43DCFB DC-306
    AYC NY

Thanks for the help everyone laid mine up against the chart looks like mine is pattern Oand I only have 9 blades on mine but you all got me in the right direction
    41TC 1969 Hull "Defiant"
    Santa Barbara, CA