Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Inverter and charger

are finally up and working as required .We replaced all four 8ds shipped the inverter out for repair and reinstalled it as per the rebuilders instructions.Took a couple of months but it sure is nice to have a Link 2000 and no error messages.I'm sure thats over with!!!!!
    CRAZZZY NUFFF

Re: Inverter and charger

So, does that mean you no longer have to hop up and down on one foot while flipping the third switch on the right while simultaneously switching on and off for 15 seconds the fourth switch on the left to keep from finding yourself in the dark when you kill the generator?

Glad you got it working properly.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Re: Inverter and charger

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    So, does that mean you no longer have to hop up and down on one foot while flipping the third switch on the right while simultaneously switching on and off for 15 seconds the fourth switch on the left to keep from finding yourself in the dark when you kill the generator?

Glad you got it working properly.
    Still set up the same way but I'm sure I'll see another error messagage down the road.
    CRAZZZY NUFFF