Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Font size viewing HOF site too small

I must have hit some key on my Dell computer while on this site, the font size is very small. Other sites appear normal. Any ideas?
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

Re: Font size viewing HOF site too small

What browser are you using?

My kid keeps resizing the zoom on the admiral's laptop and we don't know how. It doesn't happen on my other computers using Internet Explorer 8, but for some reason it's easy to do by accident with IE9. Try looking in the upper RH corner of the browser at the gear (tools) and check the zoom percentage.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

look for a + and - sign in the upper right hand corner of your tool bar. It will set the size for each site so when you go from site to site it will change. If you can't find it, reset your browser to default settings and you should be fine.
    Jack Sardina

Cntr +

That is push the control key and the plus key at the same time. Should do the trick.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Thanks, Sky, you're a Genius. That worked. If only rudder packing glands will be so easy. Tomorrow we'll find out.
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee