Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Wheels for Marquipt Sea Stairs

(You do realize this is a 5 year old thread don't you?)

Quote Originally Posted by robertm View Post
    The wheels are supplied to Marquipt by Jarvis who would not sell direct, but instead referred me to Consolidated Truck and Caster in St. Louis. Tell Consoildated that you are looking for replacement stainless Marquipt wheels, and they will point you to the right replacement part. Pricing is about 60-65% of Marquipt price plus moderate shipping costs. There may be other suppliers out there, but these guys have proven themselves to be knowledgable and easy to deal with.
    The folks in St Louis are still bang on to support this issue/thread. 36 per wheel vice 300 for a set.

This thread is still relevant and my thanks to all.
    Timothy Rogers
    1981 56' FDMY
    "Fun@Sea.Calm"

Someone is wasting everyone’s time. This was started in 2012.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

You know - I still need those casters for the crappy Marquipt sea stairs I bought on ebay 5 years ago that has been sitting in my garage ever since. I should get into fine wines instead.
    Scott
    1976 43DCFB ,Hull #428, “Exodus”
    Long Island, NY

Previous owner never used the stairs so they are in need of replacement. I occasionally use them so might see about adding that to my spring todo list. I also have a step that the bolt has corroded away and will probably need to get drilled out.
    ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.

Quote Originally Posted by sgharford View Post
    You know - I still need those casters for the crappy Marquipt sea stairs I bought on ebay 5 years ago that has been sitting in my garage ever since. I should get into fine wines instead.
    Here is the info on Marquipt. I took the old Marquipt ones to Granger and matched them up. Much less expensive. I may have 4 old ones with black rubber wheels if interested in buying them. I switched them out because the rubber wheels left black marks on the dock.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Here is the info on Marquipt. I took the old Marquipt ones to Granger and matched them up. Much less expensive. I may have 4 old ones with black rubber wheels if interested in buying them. I switched them out because the rubber wheels left black marks on the dock.
    Hi, would you by chance still have the article no on the granger order? Best regards Kristian

I’ll have to look when I get home and see if I kept the receipt
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Can anyone tell me the size of the casters Marquipt uses? I have the stairway, just no casters. want to order some from other than Marquipt, but don't know what diameter the wheels are.
    riverrandy
    1975 64' MY Hull# 305
    Merritt Island, FL
    Cape Crossing Marina

If memory serves me there four inches.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California