Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Re: 53 Hatteras Values 101

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Don't brokers have to pay for that?

Its probably not cheap either.
    And the data is only good if you know the details and can verify it's accurate. One of many reasons why a good buyer's broker is the way to go. I can't imagine buying a brokered boat without a broker on my side.
    Jack Sardina

Brokers DO pay for it, it isn't cheap, and why should they give it away to anyone? I wouldn't.

A good broker will you save you TIME and Money. Oh and they get good by spending their time and money!
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

My late father would say the broker for the sea princes was full sh ... as a Christmas turkey. I hope the poor guy that has it under contract isn't paying more than 35,000. For it. that same broker said the engines had Been rebuilt. I Don't believe that ether . Good luck to some poor sole.

That broker is a joker, claims boat did 26kts on seatrial, would cost me $300 to recore the flyb deck and the mold growing everywhere wasn't really mold. Odd thing is I made him an offer not contingent on survey or seatrial the same day it became sold.