Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Re: Trying to sell a Hatteras in this economy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Artzco View Post
    There are always exceptions to any rule and luckily, your wife is one of the smart ones.
    Thanks Art:

If you saw the Admiral and then saw me you would say... what does she see in that old Guy! You are indeed right I am extremely lucky as I suspect you and a lot other yachtsman on this board are.

Now if I could just get her to cook more on the boat and eat out less I would be thiner and richer.

Best
    Spin

Unhappy Re: Trying to sell a Hatteras in this economy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck Dennis View Post
    I doubt Romney will make it,, there are so many Americans on Gov't assist that Obama's army is getting stronger by the day. I think the US is now going to pay for all those great Liberal programs, affirmative action, lax immigration, lots of food stamps, job creation via taxpayers money, (actually is hidden unemployment), and another round of stimulus which has been a total failure except fore Gov't employees.
    Is a sad thing to see, the Government has come into peoples homes in a massive way, bought their way into popularity and don't give a damn whether the Country ends up like France or not, the majority of media just sucks it up so they can get invites to the W.H parties etc. no balls at all, why does this crap seem so popular around the western world?? I know, the educators teach it.
    AMEN! Obummer will take the country right down the drain. This is what Blair and the Labor Party did in England.