Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

72' Hatteras – 1979 For Sale – "Los Suenos"

72' Hatteras M/Y for sale. $295k offer. Just had a survey by a top guy it came in a what has sold recently like mine $375k. I might be interested in a smaller sport fish 23' to 24' partial trade. I would also trade my 2009 center console Apex 50hp Honda on a trailer. This Apex is not included in the sale of the 72' Hat. You can see the photos and info at my website. I might be interested for a smaller 43' to 56' part trade. It is a very nice vessel and ready to cruise. Excellent live aboard or charter. It is listed with a broker but I have an agreement that i can sell by my own means. So save money and broker fee's and take a look at my website he does have it listed for $350,000. Lots of work has been done this fine vessel. Just finished having the aft deck redone, looks great. This vessel has not seen a lot of sea time in the last few years, mostly like a condo. But she is looking great and in great condition and handles super. I did take her to the Bahamas a couple times for a few weeks each time in the last few months. See photos and info at www.webworldusa.com Private party, thank you.

Captain Chuck
    Last edited by Los Suenos; 10-24-2012 at 05:45 PM.