Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "BAD" Weekend

"BAD" Weekend

Well, I hate the score, but I still love them VOLS!
    Attached Images

2. Re: "BAD" Weekend

You Vol fans should be very use to losing to the Gators by now....
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: "BAD" Weekend

It's a building year for the program! (working on the 9th year)

4. Re: "BAD" Weekend

Kinda like my Jacksonville Jaguars....Think they are 12 yrs into their 3 yr plan too....
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

All of you all - stop your whining. As a life long Brown's fan, we hope for a "rebuilding year" one of these years...
    Formally Top Hatt and Tails
    1980 53MY

Quote Originally Posted by TopHattandTails View Post
    All of you all - stop your whining. As a life long Brown's fan, we hope for a "rebuilding year" one of these years...
    Brian, as a life long Browns fan, you should know that a few years before they have a Super Bowl winner, they will move to another town... LA this time? Or the modern equivalent of Brian Sipe will play catch with the modern day equivalent of Mike Davis.

And what was with Cal putting a scare into OSU? If they'd won it would have been a great Bay Area exacta with Stanford beating USC.
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

Cal v OSU was not a surprise. The Big Ten is very weak this year top to bottom.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Yeah, but Sky, it's Cal. My family has had someone go there for about 6 generations starting with the first class and suffering from Cal football it seems about as long. A renegade branch went to Stanford but we try not to talk about that much unless they beat SC or win a Rose Bowl against the Big Ten. At least Aaron Rogers has a Super Bowl ring, one to go to catch up to Jim Plunkett, though Plunkett gets a pass because he did it as a Raider, unfortunately as an LA Raider one of those times, with ex-Trojan Marcus Allen running through the 'Skins like diesel through a Detroit.

The A's are having another (40 year) traditional "where did those guys come from?" year, so all's right in the East Bay regardless...
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

tough luck