Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

53' Hatteras Motor Yacht

If it helps anyone, Broker Frank Gordon (954-525-8476). just told me about a 53 Hatteras Classic (New Bridge model) that just got donated up in Michigan. Fresh Water history. He says it might be bought for $100,000. might be worth investigating. Anyone familiar with it?

Re: 53' Hatteras Motor Yacht

There are a few here listed for sale. Do you have any information as to which one it is?

Re: 53' Hatteras Motor Yacht

Frank didn't mention which one. A short-sighted friend of mine who's looking for a restorable 53 didn't want to bother going to Michigan. So I didn't pursue it. Frank did mention the boat was donated to a Sea Turtle Foundation if that's any help.

I just feel a buyer should look at every available option, and let the boat make the decision. My buddy is still looking to find a gem amongst the junkers. We've all been there. Me too! 6 months from now, he'll still be without a boat, when I'm already returning from my Winter trip to the Keys.