Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

ST Joseph Michigan

Anyone in this area able to look at a 31 classic?

Re: ST Joseph Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by ADOPO View Post
    Anyone in this area able to look at a 31 classic?
    You mean this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/31-Ha...item2c67bf5ada
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Yes, that's the one. I have owned a 31 67 Commander, but have thought the 31 Hatteras would be neat, and this looks like a good project boat. Kinda neat to think these were built along with the 50 motor yacht, same yacht quality.

I have no plans to get that way, but if I do, I will check her out and report back.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Thanks, looks like it's a good haul from your home port. Gorgeous Yacht by the way, looks like you use it well.

6. Re: ST Joseph Michigan

Hmmm, pretty close and way low in the price range. Interior looks pretty clean. Hardly even a project boat. Can't buy a runabout project boat for that price. Hmmmm. What neck of the woods are you in, ADOPO? Best, Howard in beautiful not far from St Joe west Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Man Hatt'n' View Post
    Hmmm, pretty close and way low in the price range. Interior looks pretty clean. Hardly even a project boat. Can't buy a runabout project boat for that price. Hmmmm. What neck of the woods are you in, ADOPO? Best, Howard in beautiful not far from St Joe west Michigan
    Hmmm is what I thought. I am high bid and would love to know the condition of the boat. I inquired about the paint and the owner said it was painted in 1999 with awl grip by a marine yard and it looks good. I'll find out where it is and if you don't mind and it's not out of the way, it would be great if you could give it a look! I'm in SC, and will need shipping. Any suggestions?

8. Re: ST Joseph Michigan

Well, congratulations on your new baby! I saw her up close and personal yesterday and she has all her fingers and toes, so to speak, plus some real nice extras like recent canvas and a newer windlass. As luck would have it, I also talked with his slipmate who added some insight. I have a few ideas as to how you might proceed. Call me (616) 550-8462 and we can talk. Howard