Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Weems and Plath and more from Starman

ok I have some Weems and Plath items

Stormglass # 200 list price 170.00 asking 85.00 sold

Cross Pen/Paperweight Thermometer list 70.00 asking 35.00

#85 clock , brass , Mahogany base , list 210.00 asking 105.00 ( have 2 of these ) sold 1

# 85 comfortmeter, Barometer, Clinometer, in mahogany tri base set.
    List price is 512.00 asking 250.00 sold

Black Pearl wall barometer list price is 167.00 asking 75.00

Vermont travel thermometer ( T7 ) list price is 24.00 asking 12.00 sold

Brass wall clock, #125, list price 167.00 asking 75.00Sold

all items are brand new in original boxes . They as other items I posted in the other thread are items I had left over from the store I closed.

I also have a set of binocs that come in a really nice metal case. I think this sold for about 400.00 will sell for 150.00

I have a citizens echo watch and 3 Reactor stainless steel diver style watches. I need to check prices on these.

contact me by email and I will send pics.

thanx

Paul Starzynski ( aka Starman )
    Last edited by Starman; 09-17-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Re: Weems and Plath and more from Starman

Went over to Paul's today, had the pleasure of meeting with him and hanging out a bit. All this stuff looks great. Bought one of the Weems clocks and some misc. parts. He's got quite a stash. If you have a wiring project in particular and need cable, or about any other project, (especially hardware or carpentry) give him a call. I look forward to working with him on a few projects.
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

3. Re: Weems and Plath and more from Starman

Thanx George,

It was a pleasure, And I look forward to visiting in a couple weeks.

I do have lots of wire, lol. And about 30 rolls I can get my hands on that is not in the shop, but in a storage bin where Chris has his stuff. Wire is in many colors, sizes from 14 to 10 guage. Tinned copper. from a thousand feet to maybe 3-4 thousand feet per roll.

Thats more than the average person would need, lol, but will sell by the roll for 3.50 a lb, plus shipping.
    Last edited by Starman; 09-17-2012 at 07:06 PM.