Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

***WANTED*** Raytheon Radar Display

Hello,
    I am in need of a Raytheon Mariner Pathfinder Radar display. I am not sure of the model of the unit and the tag is so faded that I can't read it. If anyone has a working unit for sale or can identify my unit (Model #) from the image please let me know.
    Thanks in advance,
    Frankie B.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by FrankieB; 08-31-2010 at 10:11 AM. Reason: mis-spelling

Re: ***WANTED*** Raytheon Radar Display

There is an electronics guy in St Clair Shores,MI that works on these. He may be able to repair or find replacement. Gary at Seaview Marine Electronics 586-792-3510. Nice guy, been the business a long time. Good luck.
    J Dickson

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely check him out. Any idea what the model number on my unit is?

Thanks,
    Frankie B.

I have identified this as a model # M92562. I am still in need of one of these if anyone has one! I can pay instantly via Paypal.

Thanks,
    FrankieB

I will check mine. Call me at 717-575-5195 when you get a chance. I have a complete system R41X Pathfinder with the cables that I removed from my boat when I installed NN3D from Furuno. I'll see if what I have works. I need to get rid of some of this stuff I have sitting around.

The picrture of your unit just popped up on my screen (Some type of delay) looks different than mine. Sorry.

Hi Jackman,
    Thanks for your reply. The unit that I am working on is a customers and last week we "bit the bullet" and sent it back to Raytheon "Raymarine" to have it repaired.
    What model # is your unit and how much are you asking for your complete unit?
    I have another customer who has an older fishing yacht who is looking for something operable, but like everyone else he has a pretty limited budget.
    Thanks,
    FrankieB

Frankie,

When I took the unit off of my boat it was giving me a "bearing pulse error". Everything worked well with it prior to that. I don't know if its a bad connection somewhere or a pc board type component. I just put it in storage because me new system was being installed. I will look into it in the next day or two. If you have anymore insight into this than I let me know. I will take any reasonable offer just to give me more room at my house. Its an R41X 48nm unit..complete system. 4ft array. Came off of an old navy ship (bought through ebay) Worked whenI got it and used it for two years and then upgraded because I wanted a plotter/chart setup...with the limited room on my 32' FB helm I opted for the combo unit.

Let me know...I'll take a look at it as soon as I get a free moment from my 4week old daughter and 2yr old son. Where are you located?

We have a Raytheon in our storage unit that we took off of our boat in preparation for a Furuno installation. Not sure of the model number but it looks similar- will be happy to check it out and report back if you are still in need. Let us know.

Mike & Cheryl
    Cinderella
    53MY

Thanks for both of your replies. When it comes to electronics I am simply a remove and replace type guy. I have very little ability to repair any electronics beyond removing and replacing them. As for a complete working unit, yes I still need one and yes my customer would still be interested in a M92562 display unit. When you have to send these older units back to Raymarine the cost of repair is out of this world. You asked where I am located: Daytona Beach, FL. (Ponce Inlet).
    I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Thanks,
    FrankieB

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieB View Post
    Hello,
    I am in need of a Raytheon Mariner Pathfinder Radar display. I am not sure of the model of the unit and the tag is so faded that I can't read it. If anyone has a working unit for sale or can identify my unit (Model #) from the image please let me know.
    Thanks in advance,
    Frankie B.
    i have a complete set up w man