Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

(3) NEW Lewmar Delta Fast-Set Self Launching Anchor 35 Lb

all have been sold
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BertramS; 09-05-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Re: (3) NEW Lewmar Delta Fast-Set Self Launching Anchor 35 Lb

1 sold only 2 left

30 props and 10 anchors. Thats a lot for a person to own or is this a commercial post?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    30 props and 10 anchors. Thats a lot for a person to own or is this a commercial post?
    These are not commercial post. Are you interested in buying an anchor or a prop, we actually have 36?

Quote Originally Posted by BertramS View Post
    These are not commercial post. Are you interested in buying an anchor or a prop, we actually have 36?

Who is "WE"?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Who is "WE"?
    If you would like to discuss things please PM me as this is a for sale thread and you do not need to be interrogating me through my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BertramS View Post
    If you would like to discuss things please PM me as this is a for sale thread and you do not need to be interrogating me through my thread.
    All I asked is who is we? It is not a thread for companies to sell products and therefore some of us in the industry that respect that do not post items that are not personally owned. I find it hard to believe that your posts are from your boat or home garage and not a shop or business.

I have been on the site for years and have respected that rule it seems you joined a month ago to sell products and don't even own a Hatteras.

Our Hosts are a business and have asked that we do not compete with them. The sell propellers, anchors and many more items that are specific to the old Hatts. Respect them and open your online store elsewhere.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

All I asked is who is we? It is not a thread for companies to sell products and therefore some of us in the industry that respect that do not post items that are not personally owned. I find it hard to believe that your posts are from your boat or home garage and not a shop or business.

I have been on the site for years and have respected that rule it seems you joined a month ago to sell products and don't even own a Hatteras.

Our Hosts are a business and have asked that we do not compete with them. The sell propellers, anchors and many more items that are specific to the old Hatts. Respect them and open your online store elsewhere.
    Again if you would like to discuss this please pm me. This is not a commercial post and even if it was there is not rule against it in the forum rules. Please do not clutter my thread and pm if you have any ohter concerns.

So what part of "no commercial listings" is not part of the rules?
    Last edited by jim rosenthal; 08-09-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: not on topic etc
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

NEW PRICES! updated in original post