Quote Originally Posted by rwaldrop13 View Post
Good afternoon Robert, and everyone else. Well, I have tried rerouting the discharge line for the midships GM macerator pump with no change in performance, and the waste priming plug is seized in place. The waste hose from the toilet to the pump has flow (checked with fresh water). Decision has been made to replace the toilets with Dometic macerating toilets that will discharge directly to the holding tank. This will eliminate the GM pumps and associated problems. Once again I need to thank everyone for the info, advice and support. We're coming up on one-month anniversary of ownership, and the next project is the portside galley slider window- It has a leak, and every Hatteras we looked at in our boat search had a leak over the dining table. Yes, I said port... This Hatteras 54' is laid out backwards compared to every other Hat we looked at.
Sorry for the trouble. Probably just need a new stator for the waste end of the pump.

Clean them up real well (I bought one that was supposedly cleaned-up that made me go to the heavy duty gloves) and you can probably sell them on this site. Or, RAZ marine buys them.

BTW, you're doing real well for just a month. I predict you'll reach the coveted 'Senior Member' premium level before you know it.