Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

On the hunt for a 37C

Right before our two week vacation to the vineyard we sold our 10 meter Trojan express-bittersweet.
    I am actively looking for a clean 37' Hatteras with Diesel's. A 42' would also work but they seem to need huge cash infusions. We want to keep the price around $100k but will be flexible for the right boat. I do not want a project boat. I have financing and insurance all lined up.
    I am located in Connecticut. If you or someone you know wants to cash out of their boat, please contact me at hcalmar@aol.com Please, no brokers. If you're listed on Yachtworld.com or boattrader.com, I've already seen it.

Hal

Re: On the hunt for a 37C

How about a 38' Hatt?
    38’ Hatteras Convertible, 1968 Powered by rebuilt 8V53 Detroit’s, burning only 20 gals per hour two 150 gal fuel tanks, Northern Lights Gen set, 2002 This is a two stateroom layout single head, stall shower, Teak cockpit and cover boards, Hard top a full enclosure. Radar, GPS, Fish finder, Auto Pilot. Everything up dated Located in Cape May NJ. Hattitudesportfishing@msn.com, 609-780-5897