Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: 65 Hatteras LRC Positive & Negative

My last post might have been incorrect. It is now 2017 and not sure who bought Sues Pool III. She has the layout that I like. Anybody have any idea where she went? I would like to "follow" her in case she eventually comes up for sale.
    I believe Jabula is still for sale, but I don't care for her full salon layout and priced out of my range. There is another 65 currently for sale, but doesn't have the pilothouse table, only the bench. Are there others (of the 11) out there with Sue's Pool layout?

Thanks,
    Ron
    Last edited by Ron V; 02-03-2017 at 11:10 AM.

I had a friend that owned one years ago and sold it. He said it was poor in a following sea. He bought a 58 LRC and loved that boat. A much better sea boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron V View Post
    My last post might have been incorrect. It is now 2017 and not sure who bought Sues Pool III. She has the layout that I like. Anybody have any idea where she went? I would like to "follow" her in case she eventually comes up for sale.
    I believe Jabula is still for sale, but I don't care for her full salon layout and priced out of my range. There is another 65 currently for sale, but doesn't have the pilothouse table, only the bench. Are there others (of the 11) out there with Sue's Pool layout?

Thanks,
    Ron
    Hello Ron I have a Hatteras 65 LRC in the Chilean Patagonia, my boat is 100% everything is double, Two water makers, two autopilots, also a New tender.
    Now is for sale
    Best Regards
    Walter

I know this is an old thread. I am thinking of buying a used 65 LRC and completely updating it. Problems over the years with the boat? Best one for sale now? Thanking you in advance.