Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new electra san waste treatment system

I have a brand new Lectra San in box with all hardware and components. I'm asking $1000.00. If you are interested please email me.

Re: new electra san waste treatment system

I moved this post to the parts for sale area of the forum.

Unhappy Re: new electra san waste treatment system

Hate to burst your bubble. Defender Marine has them "new, in box, with warranty" for 979,99.

Sdillman25,

Bump.... left you a pm
    Mike,

"SeaWhisperer"
    1969 Hatteras 53' MY
    Morehead City, NC.

Mike, check you PM when you get a chance.
    Michael & Cindy Ewing
    Southern Comfort, 1977 Hatteras 58YF
    Tidewater Yacht Marina
    Portsmouth, VA

I received the "New Electra San" unit a couple of days ago. Buyer beware still stands as a reminder even here on this forum. I let my guard down and now stuck with a unit that has to be at least 10 years old. I am working with Lectra San to see if they can help me get the unit working and provide instructions for this archaic unit. Sorry for the rant.

Quote Originally Posted by wsdemmer View Post
    I received the "New Electra San" unit a couple of days ago. Buyer beware still stands as a reminder even here on this forum. I let my guard down and now stuck with a unit that has to be at least 10 years old. I am working with Lectra San to see if they can help me get the unit working and provide instructions for this archaic unit. Sorry for the rant.
    But look at all the money you thought you saved.

I think Barnum said it right. Sorry to be that way but if you would have bought a new one from a dealer .......
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    But look at all the money you thought you saved.

I think Barnum said it right. Sorry to be that way but if you would have bought a new one from a dealer .......
    You are right. In the end I will break even but for a lot of extra work and no warranty. Every once in a while I try this and it works out. This time it did not work out positive but my averages are in positive territory.

Quote Originally Posted by wsdemmer View Post
    You are right. In the end I will break even but for a lot of extra work and no warranty. Every once in a while I try this and it works out. This time it did not work out positive but my averages are in positive territory.
    Even if you include your time?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

It all depends on what I am worth. Sometimes not much. The unit will install as it is but it is not a current model. It was sold as a new unit but is really 20 years old according to Raritan a fact the seller did not disclose and unfortunately I had it in my head that it was new. To answer your question I do include my time when I have to work on items but not the internet searching which I kind of do as a hobby (relax time).