Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

$736,000 Tuna - Hey Tim lets borrow Jacks boat!

"DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Re: $736,000 Tuna - Hey Tim lets borrow Jacks boat!

I wonder if the fisherman is happy about the catch?

JM
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Pick me up on the way. I can get the boat started if Jack won't give us the keys
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Pick me up on the way. I can get the boat started if Jack won't give us the keys
    Womder if it was yen or no good us dollars..It probley brought around 80000 here when it was sold. You know they ship them by air to japland to insure the freshness so i understand.
    I have cought maybee 6 keepers but there is always somthing not right with the fish it beat the deck and brused the meat or was not bled out enough and it always brings a short price. It is hardely not worth the squeez tares up some equipment gotta buy a permit the coast guard boards you when the season is hot to see if you have cheated or have a eligal one and use the time to check fron ass to appite. They do not check all the boats just ones that look like they went tuna fishing . I belive they have a eye in the sky to talk to that 41 footer that sits in the inlet awaiting the returning sport fisherman. I do not belive they think a outboard can catch one cause they sure let most of them have a free return, so much that some fish are tranfered.

As for Jacks boat. I belive he has given up on retutning so Scott you want to crank her and Smitty you wanta fuel her I can tell you where it is lets go. Just give me time to get the tackle from the house,

Tim

For $736K I'll let you have the boat! As for sneaking off with my boat, watch out. I do have an eye in the sky and she is monitored 24/7.
    Jack Sardina

Thanks for the heads up. I will find the lojack before we leave the dock.

or you could just join us.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Glory View Post
    I wonder if the fisherman is happy about the catch?

JM
    The fisherman probably got about $9 per pound for the fish.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I will find the lojack before we leave the dock.

or you could just join us.
    Scott
    WE gotta problem!!! Jack aint got no chair. I belive we should put out a APB for a chair for jack that thing needs a 130 pound class to fill the backend up and not look lost. Especially if we going tuna fishing maybee some one will read this and feel sorry for jack and give him a deal. I hope they hurry cause tuna time is drawing near. Those tuna will rip out a rod holder in no time the holda better be bolted through. Those fish are awsom and tote a amazing amount of power they are just mean. TIM
    Last edited by Tim Powell; 01-06-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Building a chair this weekend. I will get some pics up tomorrow.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Brother can you spare a fighting chair? Please send your donations to Chairless in Morehead City.
    Jack Sardina